Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Matt Webb Stacks Things Episode I

     As a preview of the kind of eclectic genius that you will all be privileged to hear from soon, I give you what is hopefully the beginning of a great new web series.  Our friend Matt has many talents, and this video proves that beyond a shadow of a doubt.  We actually took this idea to NBC, but they turned us down, citing "a bizarre premise and lack of real ability."  This from the guys who tried putting a show starring a monkey on TV this season.  I know.  Hilarious.  Anyway, without further ado, I give you Stacking Pokémon!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Whatever Zach you're just jealous because you don't have a hit web series.

      Delete
  2. That was totally cute because of Matt, otherwise I might have to agree with Zach!

    ReplyDelete